This event hopefully brings a high volume of attention to our downtown businesses and potentially bringing overnight quest to our hotels.
The event will be held in the style of a main street fair on the bricks branching out from the intersection of Cuyler and Foster with numerous vendors, food trucks and activities for the kids (story time. face painting and chalking ) with music all day leading up to a five-band evening concert headlined by the panhandle' s favorite band Cooder Graw. This may be their only showin 2021. The other bands on board are a wide range of music talent from dance, rock & country (Velvet Funk, Michael D. Coon Band and Zac Wilkerson Band).
Ticket prices for this event are going to be $25 advanced and $35 at the gate entrance on the day of. A select number of VIP passes will be available only in advance. They are $125 per Person and include dinner, complimentary beer /wine, live music, private restrooms, and concert seating for the main event.
ID's will be checked at the gate and the appropriate wrist band will be given; Security will be provided by the Pampa Police Department.
80 + Vendors, 4 Food Trucks with seating areas all around the event, commemorative T-shirts can be pre-ordered or purchased at the event, corn hole, horseshoe tournaments and a competition cook-off.
• $10,000 - “Cooder Lever” - Bundle of tickets for 8 VIP packages, main stage signage, microphone mention & FB/website advertising.
• $5,000 - Slick Brick Level – Large side stage signage, microphone mention FB/website advertising &1 concert table (seats 8)
• $2,500 - Bricks of Honor 3x5 entrance signage, FB/website advertising, microphone mention &4 general admission tickets
• $1,000 - Downtown level – Main entrance signage & FB/ website advertising
• $500 - Pampa Proud Level - Event Signage